HR Infrastructure Integration Partner- Associate
About this role
The firm’s HR function is at the leading edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and effectiveness, and we’re looking for a talented colleague to join as the Human Resources Infrastructure Integration Partner.
The role is part of EMEA HR Infrastructure (HRI) team that spans key operational parts of HR, including contactHR (the first point of inquiry for the majority colleague’s in BlackRock, Talent Acquisition Operations, Compensation Operations (including Payroll), Employee Relations Operations, and Talent Mobility. These teams have the accountability for flawless core operational delivery to client in the EMEA region (and beyond). The EMEA region account for circa 4000 staff (and circa 4600 post the integration of the eFront) across 20 countries.
This position will work closely with the Head of HR Infrastructure for EMEA in driving HRI priorities in the region, and also broader regional priorities that HRI supports / influences. The role will be based in Budapest but will partner colleagues in the wider region and globally to ensure we bring the best of HRI to the EMEA region. The role will partner with the Head of EMEA HRI in the delivery of key HRI focused projects and defined activities in this exciting and fast faced environment. The role will be accountable for scoping key activities and their requirements, and engaging stakeholders such as the leads of HRI teams across the region, and their counterparts in other locations, as well as members of the EMEA HR team. The role will also be accountable for coordinating and managing the project to ensure that actions are completed to both time and quality requirements. The role will be a key thought partner to colleagues across HRI EMEA and beyond given their breadth of role and expertise.
- Manage key projects that have a high HRI dependency in the EMEA region, this involves scoping, and aligning partners and coordinating activities to ensure the outcome delivery to the regions requirements
- Manage and coordinate activities in HRI that support wider EMEA projects, which might range from the development of new structures and organisations to macro changes, such as Brexit, and HR stabilisation projects
- Partner in the region and globally with HR colleagues and influence to ensure global and functional HR and HRI support is appropriately provided to key EMEA specific issues
- Gather insights on the delivery of HRI across the region, and ensure this forms a key component of how HRI supports the EMEA region
- Developing insights and key summaries of activities and key projects to ensure stakeholders are aligned, ensuring risks and issues are clearly flagged.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years project management experience
- Experience working in a global, large-scale, complex, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and drive forward results
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and influencing stakeholders across the organization to act without having a direct reporting relationship
- Problem solver, able to troubleshoot issues independently or escalate when necessary; sense of accountability and sound professional judgment
- Proven analytical capabilities; experience with large amounts of data and in developing audit reports, metrics, and reporting mechanisms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office proficiency
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- Project Management
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest, XIII. District Vaci ut 47.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.