In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally
IoT Planning Specialist - VOC00036R
What you will do:
- Deliver S&OP to ensure operational metrics (FC Accuracy, DoS, etc) are optimized
- Ensure VSC is compliant on Internal / External audits (inc. QMS) and raise internal awareness on Compliance requirements through training
- Work with Vendors and Customers to build and maintain rolling forecast utilizing all key metrics/data to deliver robust forecast and procurement decisions.
- Act as a key interface to gather customer demand signals on a regular basis
- Monitor and minimize inventory charges as a result of excess stock and to check if individual customer margins are getting impacted.
- Drive continuous improvement through simplification of key processes
- Liaise with and support the relevant teams to facilitate decision on selling off the stock.
- Build a strong relationship with the stakeholders
- Participate in the implementation of planning tool to establish a centralized demand & supply planning process
This position is for you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position /supply chain planning
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in relevant field
- Strong proven operations skills, with an understanding of products, commercials and commercial management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to negotiate, assimilate and communicate knowledge and information clearly and succinctly
- A team player, with ability to engage peers, coordinate activities, coach for performance
- A ‘growth’ mindset, enthusiast even in times of change, and challenging the status-quo
- Can see the big picture, while having an attention to details
- Solution driven, with fact-based, structured and methodical mindset to solve problems
- Very strongly analytically skilled, pragmatic use of data to drive decisions
- Customer obsessed and strategic focused mindset
Why should you join us:
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home several days per week
- Business Supporting Centres
- Logistical Support
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
The future is exciting. Ready?
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.