ITOT END-TO-END (E2E) OPERATIONS LEADER (M/F/D)
Full-Time position in the IT Department
GYÖNGYÖS, Heves, Hungary
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver impactful, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
As the ITOT End-to-End (E2E) Operations Leader you will:
- Service Operations (Always On) – Manage IT changes, applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. Ensure operational excellence and act as escalation point for IT incident management, working with internal and external teams to drive resolution of complex problems
- Digital Stewardship & IT Compliance (Always Compliant, Always Secure) – Understand and follow IT stewardship policies, cybersecurity, and controls. Support gap/risk remediation as required
- Leadership: Ability to independently lead and own work – setting priorities, showing ownership and accountability, meeting deadlines, and flowing to the work as the business situation requires. Identify potential projects, digitization and automation initiatives, and contribute to the site digital masterplan
- Project Management – Ability to successfully deliver small to medium-sized projects while integrating technical, business, and commercial requirements. Interact with site IT organization and production owners as well as international teams and suppliers. Own project execution, including project plan, scope, budget, communication, change management, issue resolution, and resource allocation.
- Teamwork: Collaborate with internal and external resources based in multiple countries
- Communication: Effectively communicate with Product Supply partners, local/regional/global IT operations and service teams, and other stakeholders, in a clear and timely manner
- Permanent job contract as of day 1
- Continuous learning, coaching and development
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
- Extensive training program from day 1, providing all necessary skills to do work even if you have no supply chain background,
- Attractive salary and benefits (flexible work arrangement, medical insurance, company shop, etc…)
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues, and 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Oral-B®.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Note: Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role.
We are looking for:
- Bachelors/Masters in a technology degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, Applied Mathematics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Engineering, etc.)
- Fluency of communication in English (written&spoken) and Hungarian is a plus
- Desirable – ITIL Foundation Certified
- Leadership skill: Lead projects, programs in multifunctional teams
- Able to work either in a team or alone effectively, with precise, fast, and flexible execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong priority setting, flexibility and discipline
- Has a positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Great ability to work in a team and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of principles of IT infrastructure (networking, telephony, etc.)
- Good understanding of Application Management & Integration, including lifecycle management
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity for applications, IT infrastructure and IT operations
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) at an intermediate level is preferred
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology, and data
- Desirable – Previous work/internship/project experience in a plant, and/or the CPG (FMCG) sector
- Desirable – Understanding of data visualization and presentation (e.g. PowerBI)
- The ideal start of work is as soon as possible
- IT Development
- Project Management
- Project Management
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble collects and processes your personal data in line with applicable laws and regulations.