- We are looking for a junior developer who will be a member of a highly motivated team in a Cloud related development project. The candidate will be responsible for developing the service API-s which handles the Cloud services. Also part of the project the related web application. The international project runs in agile way under SAFe.
If you have…
- Experiences with Node.js
- Minimum 2 years as a professional software developer (full-stack )
- Experience with RESTful or other web services
- Close friendship with HTML, CSS, JSON, XML
- Experiences with Angular.js/React.js or similar frameworks
- Hands on experience with web applications design and programming
- Knowledge of relational or non-relational (graph, key-value) databases is required
- The position requires high transparency and constant communication with colleagues
- The candidate must have fluent command of English
- Eager to learn new technologies: Cloud API-s (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud) and security related technologies
- Experiences with one of these Agile methodologies : Scrum/Canban/SAFe
- Advantages:Hands on experience with Swagger/OpenAPI
- Hands on experience with AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience with serverless fraeworks
- Knowledge of SSO and SAML
- Experiences with othe programming languages, e.g. Java
- Personality traits:Always ready to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Fits to the team and builds a good relationship with the team members
- Stands up for her/his opinion but accepts different way of thinking
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.