Delivery Hero with it's 50,000+ employees have one common goal globally: an amazing delivery experience. To achieve this, we’re working as one team across more than 70 countries. foodora Hungary, part of the Delivery Hero network and the leading online multivertical quick commerce delivery platform in Hungary, has been helping Hungarians for 24 years now and managed to grow out of a small college start up to an e-commerce force to reckon with.
We are currently looking for a full-time Product Specialist to join our foodora product team in our Budapest office as soon as possible.
Why choose us?
- You will join us in our new office, designed specifically for us under Czuczor street 6 - which was finalist in the “Office of the Year” award in 2020 - close to several traffic hubs in the downtown
- You can work out in our company gym located in our office any time
- You get to join our English language program to polish your knowledge
- We plan with our colleagues long term and we are happy to support you with mentoring and additional trainings based on your needs
- Thanks to our international background you are able to practice English on a daily basis and with our shared knowledge hub learn new areas and skills on the job with the help of dedicated experts across the globe
- We are a 100% carbon neutral company and we are committed to give back to the society (currently supporting 6 different charities all year round)
We got you interested? Then send your application with a fresh CV, your possible starting date and expected net salary and we will reach out to you regarding next steps.
Just as with deliveries we are also fast with recruitment - we encourage you to apply for this position as soon as possible!
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- You need to collaborate with multiple key stakeholders in the company from the development team, via marketing or legal teams to our management to collect and clarify product requirements
- You conduct user tests and user research to better understand the pain points and product needs of our thousands of customers
- You create product feature specifications in JIRA and collaborate with other EU markets to get them prioritized to the backlog of our central developer teams
- You monitor and analyse our product KPIs continuously and define improvement ideas
- You understand product trends and best practices from all around the world by attending tech conferences and monitoring competitor products
- You define and analyze A/B tests to understand the conversion uplift potential of new product features
- You work on exciting new projects that will introduce new product features that are completely new to the Hungarian market
- Affinity to and interest in B2C and B2B technology and online food delivery companies
- Experiences a product specialist or in a similar role
- Proficiency in both English and Hungarian (written and oral) is a must as you will have regular contact with our international teams
- Strong cross-functional team work skills
- Practical task management skills
- Ownership mindset towards your scope of topics
- You are detail oriented and very precise
- You can handle several different tasks and responsibilities parallelly
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
- You are also very persistent when things get stuck in the process
- It is a plus if you have experience in software development (even HTML/CSS), ticket management tools (i.e., JIRA), or mockup design (e.g., in Sketch)