Recruiting Coordinator Analyst
Job Purpose / Background:
The HR Operations function at BlackRock is responsible for the effective delivery and support of all operational activities across the HR function globally. The HR Operations team is comprised of the following: contactHR, Recruiting Operations, Payroll, Talent Management Operations, HR Consulting and Employee Relations Support.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the recruitment lifecycle of one or more businesses partnering closely with the aligned recruiters. Additionally, the incumbent will have experience providing HR generalist support and partnership in a fast paced, demanding environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service, with a process improvement mind set.
- Provide full lifecycle recruitment support for a team of recruiters including:
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews (reaching out to candidates and business for availability, booking conference rooms, sending planners and confirmation e-mails, etc)
- Producing contracts for Continental Europe and the UK and understanding the legal requirements and variances of each
- Processing internal transfers
- Monitoring background checks and other pre-hire checks and escalating when necessary
- Understanding the business process in the applicant tracking system (Workday) and keeping the information in the system and other trackers up-to-date.
- Act as the point of contact for the pending hires by documenting and managing the post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all necessary actions are taken prior to the new hire start date
- Assist in the creation and generation of staffing reports
- Drive solutions through critical assessment and delivery in support of core HR processes; promote consistency of approach and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
- Develop high-performing partnerships with the broader HR Business Partner team, Talent Acquisition, HR Compliance, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Legal, Finance and other firm partners to effectively manage issues/escalations ensuring risk mitigation and seamless resolution
- Serve as an advocate and catalyst for One BlackRock by reinforcing and evolving BlackRock’s culture and principles
- Perform other HR projects as needed
- Ability to handle large volumes of varied tasks/data with accuracy and speed and react positively in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and creative – capable of flexing solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact
- Experience working across cultures and in a matrixed environment strongly preferred; proven ability to work independently but also to build and sustain high performing partnerships, both locally and globally
- Ability to support firm-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast paced, global corporate environment, commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong client relationship management and consulting capabilities; capable of rapidly building strong, effective, and trusted relationships and networks
- Highly motivated, energizing and inspiring others to seek higher levels of performance
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Proficient level of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Education Requirements:
- BA/BS degree; certifications and course work in areas of HR expertise preferred
We are looking for people who are:
- Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from other
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Recruitment, Selection
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 47.
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.