SAP Basis Administrator (Budapest)
- We are looking for dynamic, well-trained colleague that would enjoy working mainly with large corporate clients abroad, as SAP Basis Administrator.
- Our operating area is covered by a wide range of SAP products: ECC, ERP, SCM, LiveCache, TREX, Webdispacher, IDM, MDM, Solman, SAP Content Server, ADS, GRC, SCM, SRM, HANA and S4Hana in private cloud and other customer-specific, state-of-the-art solutions. We have already started our public and hybrid cloud journey with transitioning several SAP systems.
- Our company offers professional development consists of education, observation and mentoring, that can help to develop the employees in a workplace.
- Tasks:Experience in some of the following supporting solutions around SAP ecosystems and a technology stack of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Enterprise Portal (EP), SAP HANA, Suite on HANA, BW on HANA, SLD, Process Integration (PI/PO), Fiori, CRM, EWM, LVM, Solution Manager, BOBJ BI/BODS, GRC, TREX, JAVA systems etc.
- Experience with operations of large-scale global SAP landscapes
- Advanced SAP technical architecture knowledge, knowledge of SAP Basis / NetWeaver
- Advanced knowledge of Unix systems
- Advanced knowledge of Database Administration, including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA, Oracle
- Experience with complex SAP and non-SAP technical integration and monitoring solutions for SAP applications and platforms
- Experience with planning, design, installation, and technical configuration of SAP components
- Strong knowledge of Instance, database and query tuning to improve the performance of the database/application
- Experienced in SAP implementation, upgrades
- Knowledge of HA/DR technologies and implementation of HA/DR solutions
If you have…
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with SAP Basis technologies/products
- Experience with large organizations
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment, proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities within tight timescales, capable of working flexible hours sometimes under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills. Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision.
- Good analytical skills an d excellent customer focus[KJ1]
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
- Nice to Have: Experience in full life cycle implementation and end-to-end implementation projects
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure
- Experience with agile methodology
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in MillPark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.
Please finish your application with a registration on our website.