We are looking for a
Software Developer - 000000247103
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Complete application developments (front-end and back-end) by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities, contributing to team meetings , troubleshooting development, test and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms. Support testing activities and handover to Operation Department. Update knowledge by researching new technologies and software products.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Design and implement application to support business requirements
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications
- Integrate applications with legacy applications/systems
- Participates in every aspect of development and implementation, working with end users (product owners) to fully understand business requirements
- Ensure compliance with Vodafone policies and procedures
- Prepare high and low level technical documentation
- Estimate the development effort by requirements and projects
- Work in teams using various development methodologies – agile (SCRUM), waterfall.
- Support testing activities (functional and non-functional tests in all relevant project phases)
- Investigate and fix defects and incidents during development and application lifecycle
- Minor software architecture-related decisions independently
We are looking for you if you have:
- IT specific university degree OR developer qualification
- 2 years experience in software industry
- Agile Development Methodologies, ideally SCRUM
- UNIX/Linux Shell scripting
- Experience in Java, Spring
- RDBMS programming: SQL, Pl/SQL (preferably Oracle) is an advantage
- Unit testing,
- Good knowledge of SOAP and REST web services
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Knowledge of CI/CD supporting tools (Jenkins, Docker, Automic, Artifactory, Bitbucket)
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!